These are some other associations that we interact with or participate in directly.
Lake Networking Association : a group of 25 Eastern Ontario lake associations that BLPOA participates in. Below are minutes from their meetings and various resources that they have provided in the past.
Their material is now on the Friends of the Tay Watershed site here.
April 2020 information (no meeting)
- Lake Networking Group Spring 2020 Report – April 11, 2020
- Flyer – Cottage Succession Seminar 2020 – August 15, 2020
- White Lake Water Quality Monitoring Program Detailed Report 2019
- White Lake Water Quality Monitoring Program Summary Report 2019
October 2019 meeting
- Meeting minutes Oct. 4, 2019
- CRCA 2019 small quatity tree and shrub order form
- CWD Poster – It’s Your Game Help Keep It Healthy
- CWD Infographic – Chronic Wasting Disease
April 2019 meeting
Note: see attachments to Minutes at the end of the Minutes, including: Dr. Nader Nakhaei’s presentation, Mississippi Lakes Study handout, Cottage Succession Poster and Pictures taken at meeting.
September 2018 meeting
April 2018 meeting
- Meeting minutes Apr 13, 2018
- Lyme Disease Data
- Fisheries Management in Fisheries Management Zone
- RVCA Meeting Notes
- Septic Savvy 2018 Poster
November 2017 meeting
- Meeting minutes Nov 3, 2017
- 2017 CLPOA Membership Survey
- MNRF Lake Networking Presentation November 2017
April 2017 meeting
September 2016 meeting
- Meeting minutes Sept 30, 2016
- Cliff Halliwell’s notes on Sept 30 2016 meeting
- Lanark County Legacy Cottage program
April 2016 meeting
- 200th anniversary Perth Military Settlement
- Algae Manual Concise-Final
- OTF research summary-Dr-Vermaire
- LAKE NETWORKING GROUP MEETING-April-8-2016
March 2016 People, Aquatic Plants and Healthy Lakes Project
November 2015 Workshop
- Paul Lehmann
- Lake Networking Group Response to CAA Review
- Lake Networking Group Meeting Notes 8 Oct.,2015
- Lake Links 2015 Promo[final2]
- Health Unit Wild Parsnip &Blue Green Algae 2015 Summary Presentation revised
July 2015 – Aquatic Plant Mapping Volunteers Wanted
June 2015 People, Aquatic Plants and Healthy Lakes Working Group Meeting
- June 2nd OTF meeting
- Kaitlin wants pictures
- Working Group Meeting Notes June 2 2015
- Anita Payne’s notes from meeting.
- Meeting notes from April 25th.
- Algae blooms on Mississippi Lake slides.
- Health unit blue-green algae slides – April
- What is an algal bloom and why do we care? slides
- Minutes of OPP/Lake Association meeting from April 29th
March 2015 – People, Aquatic Plants and Healthy Lakes Project meeting
- Fact Sheet – blue-green algae – general
- SlidesBlue Green Algae LNG Sept_14
- Lake Networking Group MeetingNotes 19Sept14)
Centre For Sustainable Watersheds. Visit their site here.
Federation of Ontario Cottagers Associations. Visit their site here.
Rideau Valley Conservation Authority. Visit their site here.
Tay Valley Township. Visit their site here.
Friends of the Tay Watershed. Visit their site here.