These are some other associations that we interact with or participate in directly.
Lake Networking Association : a group of 25 Eastern Ontario lake associations that BLPOA participates in. Below are minutes from their meetings and various resources that they have provided in the past.
Their material is now on the Friends of the Tay Watershed site here.
September 2016 meeting
- Meeting minutes Sept 30, 2016
- Cliff Halliwell’s notes on Sept 30 2016 meeting
- Lanark County Legacy Cottage program
April 2016 meeting
- 200th anniversary Perth Military Settlement
- Algae Manual Concise-Final
- OTF research summary-Dr-Vermaire
- LAKE NETWORKING GROUP MEETING-April-8-2016
March 2016 People, Aquatic Plants and Healthy Lakes Project
November 2015 Workshop
- Paul Lehmann
- Lake Networking Group Response to CAA Review
- Lake Networking Group Meeting Notes 8 Oct.,2015
- Lake Links 2015 Promo[final2]
- Health Unit Wild Parsnip &Blue Green Algae 2015 Summary Presentation revised
July 2015 – Aquatic Plant Mapping Volunteers Wanted
June 2015 People, Aquatic Plants and Healthy Lakes Working Group Meeting
- June 2nd OTF meeting
- Kaitlin wants pictures
- Working Group Meeting Notes June 2 2015
- Anita Payne’s notes from meeting.
- Meeting notes from April 25th.
- Algae blooms on Mississippi Lake slides.
- Health unit blue-green algae slides – April
- What is an algal bloom and why do we care? slides
- Minutes of OPP/Lake Association meeting from April 29th
March 2015 – People, Aquatic Plants and Healthy Lakes Project meeting
- Fact Sheet – blue-green algae – general
- SlidesBlue Green Algae LNG Sept_14
- Lake Networking Group MeetingNotes 19Sept14)
Centre For Sustainable Watersheds. Visit their site here.
Federation of Ontario Cottagers Associations. Visit their site here.
Rideau Valley Conservation Authority. Visit their site here.
Tay Valley Township. Visit their site here.
Friends of the Tay Watershed. Visit their site here.